Holistic Healing Treatments for Your Skin & Beyond
Complete with the soothing scents of essential oils, our calm and cozy space is designed to be your one-stop healing oasis. Not only providing completely customized skin care treatments, but also giving you the opportunity to treat yourself to a variety of Wellness Enhancements to book anytime or as an add on to an already booked treatment.
(Up to 30 Minutes)
Designed to support your body’s natural detoxification process through sweating, the Infrared Sauna treatments penetrates your tissues on a cellular level without heating the air around you. A more effective and efficient removal of toxins than a traditional sauna.
Whether you choose a single session or multiple, you can experience better sleep, relief from sore muscles, improved circulation, clearer skin, more energy, and detoxification.
What to Know:
- It’s important that you are fully hydrated before entering the sauna, and that you rehydrate afterwards. We recommend scheduling a Hydration Infusion (IV therapy) following your session.
- Enjoy the sauna in a towel or a bathing suit; something minimal and comfortable is recommended.
- Let your body cool down after your session and then we recommend taking a cool shower to ensure the sweat carrying all of the toxins is removed from your body.
The Detox Infrared Sauna Experience
Dr. Judy’s prescription sauna session for enhanced detoxification and the successful binding and elimination of toxins.
- Prescriptive Infrared Sauna regiment with contrast cold showers. Our shower water is cleaned through a carbon filter
- Electrolytes to hydrate
- A green alkalinizing juice and charcoal tablets to facilitate a more complete detoxification of the body
Starts at $175
Our Infusion Therapy, a.k.a. Vitamin Drip or IV Therapy is a powerful, yet gentle treatment that not only boosts the health of the skin, but also helps you recover from acute illness and heal from chronic conditions.
Whether you want a hydrating infusion to boost your energy or something specifically designed to address your skin concerns, our customized treatments are a quick way to improve all of the above.
What to Know:
- Our infusions are put directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system to guarantee maximum absorption and faster healing.
- After assessing your needs, you will be given a personalized infusion therapy formulation in the comfort of a lounge chair in our soothing Infusion therapy room.
- Most individuals require one infusion per week to treat skin issues, while others may require them once per month or less.
Over 5,000 years old, Acupuncture is a relaxing therapy rooted in Chinese medicine and designed to balance the energy—or Qi—within your body.
Treatments can help restore vitality to core systems like hormones, digestion, and the nervous system—and address common health issues like migraines, low back pain, insomnia, and more.
What to Know:
- During treatment, painless needles are inserted into the surface of the skin along meridian lines (the energy channels in the body)
- Other mediums such as pressure, cupping, or impulses of electromagnetic energy may be used to further stimulate the acupuncture points
Cupping is a therapy that has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, usually alongside acupuncture. Glass cups placed on the skin to create suction where the body has congestion, pain, or inflammation.
It’s a great modality to help heal connective tissue, bring fresh blood to the surface, treat muscular injuries, release tension from periods, migraines, and to boost circulation. Is a great therapy boost toxin release.
What to Know:
- The glass cups are heated up slightly and placed on the skin (this is completely safe and gentle; they do not feel hot to the touch).
- Most people experience circular bruises where the cups were placed; this is normal, and they usually go away within a week.
(Note: this can be added on to your acupuncture treatment for $50)
A soothing treatment that uses therapeutic healing stones and essential oils, Chakra Balancing is designed to to align the energy centers of your body. It may sound simple and a bit “woo,” but when our energetic systems are out of balance, our health suffers.
A Chakra Balancing session can help you release emotional pain, break free from old habits and patterns, and initiate healing of all kinds from your hormones, to your digestion, to your skin. Benefits increase cumulatively through regular treatments.
What to Know:
Depending on your energetic sensitivity, you may feel calmer, energized or more grounded. Be sure to hydrate after your treatment.
(Note: Chakra Balancing can be added to your acupuncture, Infusion Therapy, or HydraFacial treatment.)
Want to Experience Multiple Wellness Enhancements?
Being treated at Vitality is a breath of fresh air! I have been seeing Dr. Daina for health issues and was so excited to learn she was expanding her care to skin care. The great thing is it’s her first love! Dr Daina is kind, supportive and intelligent, strongly recommend a call to their office for complimentary visit!
My family & I have been coming to Dr. Judy at Vitality on & off for 11 years. In addition to the excellent & detailed care we receive, Vitality recently began providing Spa services. It’s been a great addition! Dr. Daina’s consultation before my microneedling & her candidness about what would benefit me the most was refreshing. She takes great care in what she does. The results from my microneedling have been amazing. I plan on taking advantage of the other spa treatments (Infrared Sauna) Vitality has to offer in the very near future. Great atmosphere, excellent care!
Get More Vitality
Sign up here to get tips and vital information to get healthy and live a vibrant life!