The Infrared Sauna Detox Experience
Dr. Judy’s prescription for an ultimate detox experience. This includes one liter hydration infusion, glutathione push, alkalizing green drink, oral binders, 30 minute infrared sauna session, and a cold shower.
- Prescriptive Infrared Sauna regiment with contrast cold showers. Our shower water is cleaned through a carbon filter
- Electrolytes to hydrate
- A green alkalinizing juice and charcoal tablets to facilitate a more complete detoxification of the body
Our Infusion Therapy, a.k.a. Vitamin Drip or IV Therapy is a powerful, yet gentle treatment that not only boosts the health of the skin, but also helps you recover from acute illness and heal from chronic conditions.
Whether you want a hydrating infusion to boost your energy or something specifically designed to address your skin concerns, our customized treatments are a quick way to improve all of the above.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Our infusions are put directly into the bloodstream, by passing the digestive system to guarantee maximum absorption and faster healing.
- After assessing your needs, you will be given a personalized infusion therapy formulation in the comfort of a lounge chair in our soothing Infusion therapy room.
- Most individuals require one infusion per week to treat skin issues, while others may require them once per month or less.
Over 5,000 years old, Acupuncture is a relaxing therapy rooted in Chinese medicine and designed to balance the energy—or Qi—within your body.
Treatments can help restore vitality to core systems like hormones, digestion, and the nervous system—and address common health issues like migraines, lower back pain, insomnia, and more.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- During treatment, painless needles are inserted into the surface of the skin along meridian lines (the energy channels in the body)
- Other mediums such as pressure, cupping, or impulses of electromagnetic energy may be used to further stimulate the acupuncture points
Cupping is a therapy that has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, usually alongside acupuncture. Glass cups placed on the skin to create suction where the body has congestion, pain, or inflammation.
It’s a great modality to help heal connective tissue, bring fresh blood to the surface, treat muscular injuries, release tension from periods, migraines, and to boost circulation. Cupping is a great therapy boost toxin release.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- The glass cups are heated up slightly and placed on the skin (this is completely safe and gentle; they do not feel hot to the touch).
- Most people experience circular bruises where the cups were placed; this is normal, and they usually go away within a week.
(Note: this can be added on to your acupuncture treatment for $50)
My family & I have been coming to Dr. Judy at Vitality on & off for 11 years. In addition to the excellent & detailed care we receive, Vitality recently began providing Spa services. It’s been a great addition! Dr. Judy’s consultation before my microneedling & her candidness about what would benefit me the most was refreshing. She takes great care in what she does. The results from my microneedling have been amazing. I plan on taking advantage of the other spa treatments (Infrared Sauna) Vitality has to offer in the very near future. Great atmosphere, excellent care!